Get the Aid You Need for the Degree You Want.
If you have the will to succeed, we’ll help you find the way at Sullivan College of Technology and Design (SCTD). Financial aid is available to those who qualify, and our financial planning office will help you find what’s best for you.
Just about every student at SCTD is eligible for some type of financial aid, from grants and scholarships to private loans. These include:
- Free federal and state grants that do not have to be repaid
- Low-interest loans to both students and their parents
- Scholarships for exceptional students
- Veterans’ benefits for veterans and their survivors, and children of disabled veterans
- Part-time employment for students in need
Flexible payment plans are also available for your convenience. The financial planning office can develop a package to meet your needs and your program. If you are interested in financial aid, it’s important to apply early for admission so your financing can be ready to go by registration day.
Call our financial planning office at 502.456.6509 or contact us for more information.