CGD110 Drawing

This is a required course if you are seeking a degree from Sullivan College of Technology and Design (SCTD). It is designed to help you succeed in college-level studies and complete your degree(s). It covers learning and teaching styles, note-taking skills, time management, SCTD policies and services, reading skills, goal setting and much more.

You may take CCS100 online or in a traditional classroom setting. When you apply to the college, you must complete the course delivery preference form.

For the online format of the course, you will need a computer with Internet access and the access code found in the course packet containing the textbook. There is fee for the online course. The current fees for an online course are included with the other fees in Catalog Supplement A.

If you are entering SCTD with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.00 for work at another college (at least 9 credit hours), you may waive CCS100.